(Click to enlarge image)
International PEO and Payroll Solution
Acumen International is a global PEO, a third-party employment organization that handles its clients’ day-to-day human capital needs. Payroll management across multiple jurisdictions is one of the most challenging aspects of global expansion. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking to compliantly and quickly hire, manage, and pay employees across multiple jurisdictions via a trusted global PEO (Professional Employment Organisation).
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of global employment services in 190 countries. These include payroll, benefits administration, tax reporting, workers’ compensation insurance, employee checks, legal and regulatory compliance assistance, HR consulting, business immigration, and more. This makes Acumen International Global PEO (Professional Employer Organization) incredibly agile and able to adapt quickly to your talent acquisition needs. Acumen Global PEO can be a single point of contact for your global employment needs, helping you achieve 100% payroll, immigration, and HR compliance.
Our global PEO talent engagement model can help you scale up or down according to your business’s changing requirements – minimizing your global employment risk.
Acumen helps address global expansion challenges:
- Payroll compliance
- Ongoing legal, firing & hiring regulations monitoring & updates
- Employment tax & benefits administration regulations monitoring & adherence
- Continuous labour, tax, payroll, and immigration compliance monitoring & updates.
2. Risk Control
- Permanent establishment risk
- Employee misclassification risk
- Under-taxation risk
- HR compliance risk
- Immigration compliance risk
- Intellectual property rights risk.
3. Need for Local Incorporation
- Global EOR is your market testing vehicle without a local entity set up
- HR-arm upon global expansion urgent needs
- Business in transition - M&As, close-downs
- Employment capabilities in remote and underserved markets.
4. Need for Employee Transfer
- From PEO to PEO
- From EOR to EOR
- From legal entity to legal entity
- From Independent Contractors to employees
Learn more: https://bit.ly/3RnxzLC