Sometimes it feels like you are applying for literally hundreds of jobs and getting no responses. What can you do to stand out from the crowd? You need to optimize your online presence to give you the greatest influence and the best result of getting your dream job.
1. Participants will be taught how to utilize their limited bio space
2. Participants will learn how filter their images
3. Participants will be taught how to integrate their social network profile
4. Participants will learn how to share their work online
5. Participants will learn the importance of updating their profile regularly
6. Participants will learn how to do a check by googling themselves
1. Make their online presence felt with ongoing engagements in online communities, discussion forums, social network sites and blogs.
2. Updating social networks, making sure to complete for all networks to not frustrate recruiters with inconsistent updates.
3. Learning to not robbing themselves the chance to impress recruiters through online presence.
4. Understanding a blocked social network profile may also raise a red flag, giving the impression that you have things to hide.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.