Government and Military Travel
Available from Lexington Relocation Services
Governmental agencies use our corporate apartments for Temporary Duty (TDY) or Permanent Change of Station (PCS) temporary housing needs and enjoy the additional benefits (fully equipped kitchen, convenient in-unit laundry, more spacious living) while substantially reducing actual lodging costs.
Our rates are below the CONUS Per Diem Rates for Kentucky, Tennessee and the rest of the US. Numerous federal contractors working on government projects realize our combination of more benefits than a hotel and rates below the CONUS Per Diem makes our furnished apartments the perfect solution for temporary housing needs.
Some of the unique advantages for government employees staying in our corporate apartments are:
• More space than a hotel room with separate living, dining, and bedroom areas
• 1, 2, 3 bedroom units available for families
• Multiple bedroom options (flexible bed types – K, Q, Twins) and walk-in closets
• Fully equipped kitchen to prepare meals
• Washer and dryer in every unit
• Flexible departure notices
• Daily, weekly, and monthly rates
• Extensive experience in housing U.S. military personnel, cost-reimbursable federal contractors, and federal civilian employees
• Rates below TDY, PCS and CONUS Per Diem allowances
• Availability at FEMA certified properties