What’s the Difference Between PoliteMail® and Online Email Marketing Tools Like Constant Contact® and MailChimp®?
Instead of monkeying around with online email marketing tools designed for small businesses, consider these reasons why you will see better results using PoliteMail for internal corporate communications.
No New Email Program to Learn.
- Why login to a website and follow another process just to create and send email?
- You already know how to use Outlook.
- With PoliteMail, you gain the email marketing features you want, in the email program you already know how to use.
No Imports or List Management Required.
- Your lists are already in your global address book, so use them.
- Why have to go through the process of getting a file from IT, uploading and importing it, and keeping this up-to-date every time you send?
- With PoliteMail, just address your email as you normally do in Outlook and send. It’s that easy.
Employees Don’t Have to “Click to Download Pictures” to See Your Message.
- Because PoliteMail keeps your email inside of Outlook and Exchange, your content downloads automatically for internal recipients.
- This means you gain a much more accurate open rate.
No Opt-Out Footer or Small Business Logos.
- You don’t want your employees to be able to opt-out of your internal email, right?
- And who wants to see your corporate email tagged with some small business marketing logo?