Jan 2021 – YAY!
We are psyched to start 2021 and support your Ergonomics efforts!
Have you updated your Work From Home policies, protocols, and agreements to include Ergonomics? Start the year right with our help!
Q1 SPECIAL OFFER for Existing Clients!1st Quarter Flashback! Receive 2020 pricing on all services scheduled between Jan 1 – Mar 31, 2021! That's something to get excited about. Request your service or product before you miss out!
We were busy with meaningful projects in 2020! If you missed the December email, check out list below of all our new Virtual & Digital offerings, and see the descriptions on our website! Please share this information with your network.
· New:’Survey Only’ Option for ErgoFit’s Comfort Zone™ - Office Ergonomics Softwarepowered by Adapt
· New:Office Ergonomics Training Videos Work From Home Feel
· New:Office Ergonomics Train the Evaluator Refresher Monthly Clinics
· New:Live Office Ergonomics Train the Evaluator Refresher Workshop
· New:Remote School Ergonomics Toolkit
· New:Custodial Ergonomics Poster Set
· New:Return To Work Progressive General Conditioning Program
· Upgraded:ADA Compliant Training Bundles! (Office & Lab)
ErgoFit Consulting kicked off its 20th year in November! – Having lived and worked through the most challenging year in our 19-year history, we are especially thankful and grateful for our fabulous family of clients and referral partners! We appreciate your support more than you can know.
And we are uber-proud that our fearless leader,Deborah Read, who was:
· awarded as the 2020 Ergonomics Professional of the Year
· interviewed for a Wall Street Journal article
· interviewed on 2 podcasts
· asked (and she agreed) to serve on the WA State Firefighter & Paramedic Musculoskeletal Injury Prevention Task Force!
Your ErgoFit Team! Deborah, Susan, Paul, Karen, Addi, Deb M, and Monique