What is nDorse?:
- Web-based positive reinforcement application
- Reinforces of institutional core values in “real time”
- Populates data that allows for comparative analysis of performance on core values*
*this would be a feature available with a formal purchase of the software
Why is nDorse important?:
- The work place is a stressful environment
- Expectations are high with little room for error
- There are many mechanisms present to register poor performance.
- Most organizations focus on their “stars” while many heroes goes unnoticed
- nDorse is a simple way to communicate praise and acknowledge peers in a busy environment
- nDorse can identify star employees, reinforce institutional values, and identify good and bad trends by comparative statistics
- Getting recognition from peers has a unique value
- Positive feedback makes happier employees. Happier employees who have a feeling of self worth and appreciation results in productivity, retention of employees and better customer experience.