Instructor Led Training
Available from Infopro Learning, Inc.
Despite the growing popularity of completely autonomous training content, companies continue to invest more dollars in physical or virtual instructor led training by a significant margin. We maximize the investment in this training method through significant personalizations of the learning experience, which match the demographics, skill-level, and time constraints of the learner. Our end-to-end service includes:
- Custom PowerPoint decks and guides for learners and facilitators
- Activity guides that promote audience participation
- Creation of virtual training labs and recording for remote access
- Job aids that the learners can utilize as reference tools
- “Train the Trainer” sessions
- Trainer selection and facilitation
Creating a fail-safe environment for which learners can practice the skills and knowledge they need is the fastest way to achieve proficiency. Learning simulations achieve this by mimicking the most predictable experiences that employees will encounter in their job and then providing real-time feedback as positive or negative actions are performed.