This is the original in-person sales management training that companies have been using for years to increase revenue and improve sales team performance. (Our new online program, The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness, is based on this program.)
This course is perfect for new sales managers who have been promoted out of a sales position or more experienced sales managers who have never been trained on how to juggle all the responsibilities of their job.
In a two-day, customizable workshop, each participant identifies specific actions they can take to…
• leave behind their sales instincts so they can think and act more like a leader
• conquer the everyday diversions that prevent them from working on team development and coaching
• better communicate expectations so they can hold their salespeople accountable for excellence
• provide more effective coaching that will help salespeople close more deal and develop their skills
• identify what will motivate each salesperson on their team
• confront problem performers
• create a plan for team and personal development
This program is also available as online, self-paced training.