(Click to enlarge image)
The Master of Science in Leadership and Organizational Development degree program explores essential issues associated with leadership and human systems to conduct planned interventions, using the behavioral-science knowledge that will increase an organization’s effectiveness and health. Graduates of this degree program will be able to:
• Demonstrate a strong foundation in leadership and organizational development theory to design interventions at the system, group, and individual levels.
• Apply best practices that stem from empirical research to issues relevant to changing individuals and groups in organizational cultural contexts and to the organizations themselves to improve effectiveness.
• Manage and analyze change initiatives utilizing assessment tools and diagnostic methodologies.
• Use leverage points in organizations and the human-side of motivating others to take advantage of the opportunities these points represent.
• Utilize a knowledge base in the leadership and organizational development literature, particularly as it applies to multi-level organizational change and transformation.
• Understand and apply evidence-based intervention methods for improving group, intergroup, and interpersonal effectiveness.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.