Fill open roles now, and put the right process in place for when you double in size.
Every hire is critical for a startup, whether it’s adding brilliant engineers or bringing the first sales professional on board. But startups also need to put a system in place to scale up hiring when the time is right.
- Find talented people while minimizing the diversion of important resources from your team.
- Compete against other companies for the best talent in your area.
- Increase candidate quality and engagement with a customized approach to sourcing.
- Only speak to prescreened, qualified candidates.
- Familiarize target candidates with your brand so you can recruit them in the future.
- Implement an applicant tracking system to better understand your hiring process.
- Use analytics to inform your talent acquisition strategy as you grow.
- Hit aggressive growth goals after a funding round or product launch.