(Click to enlarge image)
Getting in front of an audience can be terrifying. We all feel it. Learn how to settle your nerves and hook your audience into your message quickly as you speak more confidently and effectively. Our small group (>10) experiential workshop is perfect for both novices and seasoned professionals seeking to improve their communication skills. This in-person training allows you to instantly apply what you are learning in a friendly, encouraging environment with instant feedback. You also benefit by having one-on-one attention and insight into your strengths and weaknesses to help you reach that next level of your future presentations.
- Create the ultimate experience for your audience
- Learn how non-verbal communication takes away nerves and adds to your message
- Practice creating visual stories that your audience will remember
- Build trust with your audience and create a connection by utilizing proper eye contact
- Learn the process to reduce and remove annoying filler words
- Expand your vocal range to avoid giving monotonous presentations
- Learn breathing techniques to reduce speaking anxiety and maintain your train of thought
- Improve the way you critique presentations and become a better observer
- Learn proper practice and techniques to make permanent habits
and much more. . .
- We offer 1-day or 2-day training options
- Maximum 10 participants
- Up to 10 recorded practice presentations per participant