(Click to enlarge image)
Presentations that are memorable and cause your audience to take action are not just about who is presenting but what and how it is being said. If the message and structure of your presentation are not clear and leading others to action, you might as well be talking to a wall.
This course will show you exactly how to design your presentation so that your audience will listen—and understand—every word you say! You will also learn advanced techniques for answering tough questions from the audience and enjoying every minute of it—as well as exactly what to do when something unexpected happens during your presentation.
- Draw an audience in with captivating storytelling skills
- Keep the audience engaged with your ability to entertain and inspire
- Deliver inspiring and powerful presentations
- Instill a ton of personality while you deliver your expertise
- Establish yourself as an expert
- Become confident and comfortable speaking in front of audiences
- Become a dynamic speaker
- Increase your credibility
- Developing a captivating stage presence
- Learn when and where to tell what stories and how to insert them seamlessly
- Learn to deliver your slide deck without being fully dependent on it
- Control the room by knowing how to handle a great Q & A session
and much, much more!
- We offer 1-day or 2-day training options
- Maximum 10 participants
- Up to 10 recorded practice presentations per participant