(Click to enlarge image)
Getting in front of an audience can be terrifying. We all feel it. Learn how to settle your nerves and hook your audience with your message quickly as you speak more confidently and effectively. Our virtual class covers the very same information and skills as our on-site training, but it is done via screen rather than in person. You will instantly apply what you are learning in a friendly, encouraging environment with instant feedback.
- Create the ultimate experience for your audience.
- Quickly establish credibility with your audience.
- Learn how non-verbal communication takes away nerves and adds to your message.
- Practice creating visual stories that your audience will remember.
- Build trust with your audience and create a connection by utilizing proper eye contact.
- Learn the process to reduce and remove annoying filler words.
- Expand your vocal range to avoid giving monotonous presentations.
- Learn breathing techniques to reduce speaking anxiety and maintain your train of thought.
- Improve the way you critique presentations and become a better observer.
- Learn proper practice and techniques to make permanent habits
and much more. . .
- Three 2-hour sessions, scheduled weekly with a maximum 5 participants (for optimum participation and presentation practice time)
- Complimentary 1:1 virtual 30-minute follow-up session with trainer offered to each participant
- Up to 5 recorded practice presentations per participant