Our advisors provide authoritative information and recommendations related to all aspects of global mobility. Whether you're sending your first employee abroad or maintaining existing operations in multiple countries, we make sure you understand and fulfill your compliance obligations in all jurisdictions. We also make sure you account for the cultural differences that can sometimes derail expatriate assignments.
Our global mobility services include:
• Developing global mobility policies that account for all relevant types of expat assignments
• Developing and implementing compensation schemes *such as tax equalization policies) to protect expat employees against potential tax and cost-of-living increases
• Providing advice on relocating expatriate dependents, including pets
• Developing a system that allows you to administer and track your expat workers
• Obtaining visas and work permits
• Providing advice on visa sponsorship