(Click to enlarge image)
As an iPEC-trained executive coach, you’ll master how to help leaders at every level build teams that collaborate better and innovate more. You’ll also deepen your ability to recognize and shift common stress factors, energy drains, and challenges—both in others and yourself.
Learn the skills you need to confidently help leaders:
- Increase confidence and overcome imposter syndrome so they can build a purpose-driven organization and culture
- Discover their own passions, drivers, and personal motivators to feel more engaged in their work
- Reduce workplace burnout—for themselves or their organizations at large
- Navigate corporate politics, internal workplace conflict, and competition with integrity
- Foster strategic creativity and communication to increase their organizational impact and revenue
The iPEC Coach Training Program was one of the first coach training programs to be accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), and gives you everything you’ll need to be a successful leader and coach—including:
- An immersive, versatile coach training experience that’ll equip you to confidently coach anyone, on anything, at any time
- 40 hours of on-demand advanced training in the Executive & Leadership Development Coaching niche
- 3 industry recognized certifications
Today, more than 25,000 coaches around the world bear the iPEC credentials and are using them to make an impact in organizations and communities worldwide.