(Click to enlarge image)
When you become an iPEC Certified Professional Coach, not only will you learn how to up-level your team’s performance and mindset—you’ll improve your own performance, too. (And boost your earning potential in the process!)
In Phase One of the program, you’ll attend 3 live, interactive training modules that last 3 days each and are spaced 3 months apart—with self-study, webinars, and practical skill-building in between. You’ll master the Core Energy Coaching™ methodology, and earn your CPC and ELI-MP certifications in as little as 7-9 months.
In Module I you’ll:
- Learn 20+ foundational coaching skills
- Explore the 7 Levels of Energy and the 4 main types of energetic blocks
- Uplevel your leadership skills by learning to communicate more effectively, create buy-in, and motivate others
In Module II you’ll:
- Learn new frameworks for exploring and challenging your clients’ deep-seated thoughts and patterns
- Hone new skills for addressing common client concerns, questions, and issues
- Develop, practice, and refine advanced coaching techniques
In Module III you’ll:
- Practice advanced coaching skills that create sustainable, long-term change
- Become proficient in administering the Energy Leadership Index® assessment (ELI), a research-backed assessment that provides deep insights into an individual’s beliefs and blocks
After completing Phase One, your tuition also includes advanced graduate-level training through the COR.E® Dynamics curriculum plus a third certification.