Reliable up-to-date global labor union and collective bargaining data, to mitigate the risk of falling into employment traps around the world. Such traps could lead to labor unrest, charges, sanctions, and in some countries – public shaming.
• More than 180 Countries, Remote and Difficult Locations
• Pay Rates And Negotiated Benefits Data, Employment Conditions
• Global Updated Regulatory Requirements
- You Purchase Only The Data You Need.
- No Participation Required.
- Data cuts and information tailored to your needs.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.