Retiree benefits can be complex, but Workterra's expert administration team will alleviate your burden and help you maximize the value of your program. Deliver a seamless member experience and access Workterra's full range of in-house administrative support to help you and your employees manage the transition to retirement with confidence.
- A single dedicated partner with full in-house benefits administration service offerings
- Full configurability to handle complex eligibility rules and cost structures
- Member engagement and communication support including welcome letters and rate change notices
- End-to-end administration of pre-Medicare and Medicare plan designs, including Medicare Advantage Plans and EGWPs:
- Enrollments & terminations
- Premium collections, carrier payment & reconciliation through our Direct Bill service
- Beneficiary designations
- Monthly reporting including payment & balance information, termination reports and new application summaries
- Payment coupon & notification fulfillment
- A seamless member experience throughout the transition to retirement
- Easy Medicare eligibility attainment, enrollment and access to information
- Effortless payment through our Direct Bill service to avoid gaps in coverage
- Bilingual support center to help retirees and resolve any carrier issues
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.