InterLink leverages its expertise and experience to assist organizations in adapting and redefining their global mobility programs to address the varied and evolving needs of their mobile employees. Achieving success necessitates thorough upfront research and planning tailored to each client's unique business requirements, strategic goals, and objectives. InterLink provides the following:
* Global mobility policy consulting and program design
* Global assignment or relocation coordination of services
* Cost Projection and Expense Management
* GlobalLink® Expense Reimbursement Portal Customization
* Certificates of Coverage and Tracking
* Compensation Accumulation Services
* Shadow Payroll, Payroll Instructions and Reconciliations
InterLink provides end-to-end support services for all assignment types; Long-term, Short-term, and Commuter Assignments. Assignments are complex, so the support services that are required vary by the length of the assignment, origin/destination locations, family size, and other factors. InterLink offers One-Way Cross-Border Relocation services, also known as Permanent or Indefinite Relocation, to assist employees with settling in their destination country.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.