Studies show harassment training courses which provide bystander tools are more effective for creating cultural change that reduces sexual harassment, bullying, and discrimination than traditional training focused on compliance and topical information. Not satisfied with merely checking the box, we take a contemporary interactive approach focused on employee empowerment for creating a respectful workplace where inappropriate behavior is not tolerated.
Online courses from Trüpp are designed to make learning both interesting and practical for the learner. Our convenient online interface can be accessed from any device with web-browsing capabilities and uses media-rich content including video and animation along with interactive elements to engage the learner and assist with retention.
- Interactive content that increases comprehension
- Practical prevention tools for targets, bystanders, and offenders
- Visually appealing multimedia content that can be viewed on virtually any device
- Participation and engagement tracking to ensure comprehension and completion
- Certification to ensure compliance with regulatory training requirements.
HARASSMENT TRAINING FROM ANY DEVICE
- Any desktop or mobile device with internet access.
- Begin on one device and pick up where you left off on another
- Course participation and engagement is monitored and tracked
- Certificate provided upon completion