(Click to enlarge image)
Managing employee leaves of absence presents several legal landmines that can be difficult to navigate, even more so for those with employees in multiple states or large metro areas where there may be a variety of leave and sick time regulations.
Let the experienced professionals at Trüpp remove the uncertainty so you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing employee leaves are handled in a legally compliant manner. Get the added benefit of having your employees return to work in a more optimal and timely manner.
Our team of leave administration professionals has years of experience with FMLA, ADA, and CFRA requirements and proactively keeps up with state and local leave and sick time laws. Our meticulous procedures and strict adherence to mandated timelines ensure an efficient process that reduces risk and virtually eliminates leave abuse.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- State and local family leave
- Paid sick leave
- Military leave
- Jury duty leave
- Emergency responder leave
- Domestic violence leave
- Religious observance
We manage the entire leave administration process, including:
- Determination of Eligibility | Accurately processed within the legally-mandated timeframe
- Leave Approval + Monitoring | Managed time tracking, expirations, extensions, and recertifications
- Return to Work | Verified eligibility to return to work
- ADA Interactive Process | Recommendations regarding reasonable accommodations when necessary