The New Hire Survey is an employee survey for those new employees who have been with the organization between 30 and 90 days. This survey provides a process to help leaders in the organization better understand the new employees' attitudes towards the hiring process, job goals and expectations, supervision, training and career opportunities. The New Hire Survey will help employers refine their hiring process in order to get the best talent in the most efficient and effective manner.
New employees evaluate the on-boarding process based on a specific set of standard or custom statements. They will be able to share ideas and concerns about important on-boarding topics such as the thoroughness of the interview process and the new hire orientation.
Key features of the New Hire Survey are:
• Quick set-up and easy administration
• Cost effective
• Demographics that are unique to the organization
• Up to 12 statements that focus on the new hire process
• Normative data for standardized statements
• Up to 4 (Pre-Sets and/or Open-Ended) narrative questions that solicit unedited written responses
• Quarterly reporting of results based upon demographic selections
• An annual summary consolidating the results
• On-line access for the survey coordinators to view the progress of the responses
• A wide variety of languages to choose from to accommodate your diverse work-force
• Paper and pencil surveys are available