(Click to enlarge image)
RiskAware's Social Media Searches combine our research and sophisticated technology to gather social media profile information on your candidate, reported to you in full compliance with law.
Research indicates as much as 77% of employers routinely “google” candidate’s names to learn risks or social behaviors that indicate suitability for a position and/or for fitting into the company culture.
Employers agree that performing Social Media Searches help organizations:
• Research a candidate’s character, accomplishments and professionalism.
• Uncover behaviors that pose increased risk to the organization
• Determine candidate’s overall fitness for a position
• Avoid potential claims for negligent hiring or retention
But when employers perform their own social media screenings, these searches often violate applicant’s legal rights provided by FCRA, EEOC, and state laws, causing the following pitfalls:
• Increased potential for learning discriminatory and protected class information
• Information may not be accurate
• Lack of Company Policy or Process for Informed Consent
• Concerns with privacy
• Social Media Checks are Time Consuming and Resource Intensive
RiskAware Provides the Social Media Information You Need, Avoiding the Risks You Don’t.