We find even the smallest companies are facing the same level of employment laws risks and employee management challenges as larger companies. The major difference? Smaller companies have little or no human resources infrastructure. Why? They can’t afford or even require a full-time HR professional.
We provide customized, scalable solutions:
- A dedicated HR Manager to work at your site each week for as many hours as you require. This person takes on the entire HR deliver system for you.
- An HR expert to work alongside an in-house Generalist to help build compliance, streamline HR processes and develop HR Best Practices.
- An interim HR Manager or Specialist to work at your site to cover resignations, during leaves, or during busy times. They’ll complete an HR audit while there!
- Talent Acquisition Specialists to help you fill your openings with the perfect candidates.
- An HR Manager or HR Specialist to complete any type of special HR project.
Pinnacle HR clients are offered the flexibility to choose how often the HR consultant works on-site depending on your size and complexity- one day per week is our most popular arrangement. Our HR Consultants bring value to your company by finding ways to lower costs and streamline processes. Pinnacle Consultants have the ability to plan your human resources with expert in-sight on how to align people with company direction. Many companies are finding our HR On-Site Services model to be a critical strategy for success.