About GTM Payroll Services
- GTM Payroll Services specializes in outsourced human resources consulting services and easy-to-use human capital management (HCM) solutions. Founded in 1991, our success and client satisfaction are based on our industry-leading expertise and an extraordinary level of personal attention for each and every customer.
Companies of all types and sizes depend on the depth and breadth of expertise offered by the HR consultants at GTM Payroll Services. Our team of experienced, accomplished professionals deliver expert HR solutions – including outsourced HR support, leave management administration, and HR project work – to clients across the country. We know how to develop HR strategies that will align with your business goals by leveraging our experience, knowledge, and tools to deliver value beyond expectations.
GTM can provide a dedicated specialist or manager to support compliance, streamline HR processes, and develop HR best practices. Our leave management administrators help with adherence to FMLA, ADA, paid leave management, and communicating leave policies to employees. Complement your current HR staff with our consultants who can take on a variety of projects including employee handbooks, training programs, engagement/culture surveys, and compensation analysis.
Alongside our HR consulting services, GTM offers a cutting-edge human capital management (HCM) platform. All your essential processes like time and attendance, payroll processing, benefits administration, onboarding, applicant tracking, and human resources can all be managed within one solution to increase your data accuracy, simplify your operations, and escalate your productivity. You have complete control over everything from hiring through retiring in one single database. And your core HR functionality is accessible anywhere, anytime in a completely secure environment.
GTM Payroll Services employs approximately 100 employees, including:
• SPHR, PHR, and SHRM-CP certified HR professionals
• FMLA Certified Specialists
• Certified Internal Investigators
• Certified Mediators
• Leave administrators
• Certified payroll professionals (CPPs)
• Licensed insurance brokers
• Household employment tax experts
• Senior HR consultants
To learn more visit GTM.com/Business, email BusinessSales@GTM.com or call (518) 373-4111 for a complimentary consultation.