Through case-studies, insightful examples and best case practices, you will understand how to implement, sustain and evaluate a Customer Service Performance framework in your organization.
Understand how to implement a customer service performance culture, strategy and working system in your organization;
Develop the channels and tools needed to sustain customer service performance;
Create a systems thinking in customer service performance management;
Learn how to fulfill your internal and external customers’ needs and expectations;
Practice and improve the competencies required in different customer service settings: face-to-face, over the phone and difficult customers’ handling.
1. Course materials: Course slides & Course notes.
2. Toolkit Participants will receive the Customer Service Toolkit, which consists of templates or examples for:
-Customer service process mapping;
-Customer Service Performance Maturity Model questionnaire;
-Customer service standard operation procedure;
-Dashboard and Scorecard;
-Portfolio of Initiatives;
-KPI documentation forms.
3. Subscription to smartKPIs.com for 6 months, providing access to over 8000 KPI examples.
4. One research report from the Top 25 KPIs series.
5. Free access to all webinars from the Performance Management series.
Fee is depending on the course location
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.