Learn how to audit the maturity level of Performance Management Systems.
Complete the Certified Performance Audit Professional Training Course and pass the certification exam. Develop your first audit report and become Certified Performance Audit Practitioner in the process. As a practitioner you can conduct audits, present your findings and provide recommendations for performance improvement.
-Understand how to deploy and conduct a performance audit process;
-Learn how to use the Performance Maturity Model Framework as part of the audit methodology;
-Develop the ability to interpret the data and perform statistical analysis based on the survey results received;
-Gain clear understanding and insights for reviewing performance management documents produced by the organization assessed.
1. Course material: Course slides; Course notes; Course quiz; Workbook.
2. Infographics: Strategic Planning Infographic; The KPI Infographic; The Performance Management Infographic
3. Videos: 11 videos dedicated to Performance Management
4. Catalogs: KPI Documentation Forms; Dashboards; Scorecards; Graphs in Practice.
5. The qualitative reports: Performance Management in 2014; Performance Management in 2015.
6. Webinars: Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014 to 2016.
7. Performance Systems Audit Toolkit: One time - Online License for the usage of the
5 Performance Maturity Model Frameworks - Assessment Tools.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.