Certified Performance Management Professional and Practitioner
The Certified Performance Management Professional and Practitioner Certifications are an unique accreditation that endorses you both for your knowledge and skills in improving performance across a variety of scenarios.
Understand the Performance Management System architecture;
Rigorously conduct the data analysis process;
Get insights on best practices in reporting KPIs;
Practice performance review meetings;
Systematize the tracking of implemented initiatives to address the objectives set;
Gain practical experience in recalibrating the Performance Management System;
Discover how to build a performance culture;
Practice performance management in 12 different scenarios.
1. Course materials that consist in: Course slides & Course notes
2. Performance Management Toolkit, containing the following templates:
-Desired State of Evolution;
-Performance Maturity Model;
3. Premium Subscription on smartKPIs available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted;
4. One research report from the Top 25 KPIs series;
5. Free access to all webinars from the Performance Management Webinar Series for 3 months.
Fee is depending on the location.