Conflict Mediation Services for Organizations & Teams
Available from Resologics
What We Do:
Resologics provides certified non-attorney mediation services to organizations in the middle of unproductive conflict and disputes. Our mediators facilitate negotiations and help teams find effective ways to communicate, determine the real issues to be resolved, make informed decisions and work on options to end the dispute. The work we are best at and enjoy the most involves mediating changes in interpersonal relationships and behavior.
Where We Do It :
Our mediation practice background includes working on:
• complex multi-party interpersonal disputes and team dynamics issues
• co-founder and executive level disputes
• family business matters
• mergers & acquisition related disputes
• evaluative relationship related conflicts
• peer and colleague related conflicts
• career progression and development issues
• safety, health, and physical related dilemmas
• union related cases
• financially sophisticated projects
• organizational, strategic, and mission related disputes
• values and ethics related problems
How We Do It:
We keep the process simple and focused on addressing your concerns. Our mediations ensure that the people involved make the decisions about substance while we run the process that surfaces the choices.
Resologics practitioners adhere to strict standards including the Model Standards of Conduct for Mediators and the International Ombudsman Association Standards of Practice.