Caregiving responsibilities for aging parents takes a toll on employees as they juggle responsibilities at work and at home. Providing time off under FMLA is a good start but is not enough. ElderHonor offers a solution to help employees through this journey with an EAP.
• 61% of caregivers are women in their 40s.
• 67% of caregivers miss work or take unpaid leave.
• 61% of careers are impacted due to care responsibilities.
• 80% of caregivers 18-35 are extremely to moderately stressed.
• 21% care for aging parents, spending 24 to 30 hours/week to care for them.
• Employee training that gives them confidence in making decisions and helps them develop an action plan.
• Eighty, 15-40-minute videos, with 30+ assessments and worksheets.
• A community to ask and answer questions, see best practices, and access additional resources.
• Interactive sessions with experts in aging, elder law, signs of elder abuse, aging-in-place, costs of elder care, understanding Medicare, in-home care, advance care directives, Alzheimer’s disease, and more.
• Peace of mind and less stress.
• Ability to focus more on their job.
• Confidence in making decisions on behalf of their parents.
• Developing a plan to follow instead of management by crisis.
• Increased productivity.
• Increased employee loyalty.
• Being more present on the job.
• Improved retention of high value employees.