(Click to enlarge image)
Platform and Policy | HRIS Employee Policy | Technology Usage Policy
Technology involves the use of human resources information systems (HRIS) to support the human resource function, and the development and implementation of policies and procedures governing the use of technologies in the workplace.
Our technology platforms are designed to support the achievement of your organization's strategic direction, vision and goals.
There are two platform options available as part of the ASO package. Both are scalable and customizable.
- Employee and supervisor self-service portal
- Benefits Portal
- Payroll & Time Tracking
- Organizational Chart
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Files
- Electronic Signatures
- Learning Portal: Compliance and Development Training
- Performance Management and Documentation Management
- Employee Satisfaction Survey and Tools
- Comprehensive Reporting, Data Analytics
....and much more
Develop and implement organizational standards and policies for maintaining confidentiality of employee and workforce data
- Craft strategy and/or provide guidance on effective standards and policies for use of technologies in the workplace
Examples: Bring-your-own-device, social media, corporate and personal e-mail, internet messaging, computers for personal activity.