(Click to enlarge image)
● How does Backup care benefit employees?
● An employer subsidized backup care benefit provides parents with a hassle-free childcare experience.
● An employer subsidized backup care benefit provides children safe, nurturing childcare providers.
● Both parents and children can feel safe and secure as all backup care providers are required to complete orientation and health and safety training, and their screening process includes childcare reference checks, interviews, criminal background checks, national sex offender public website checks, name and address verification and U.S. work eligibility verification.
● An employer subsidized backup care benefit alleviates the stress of tax reporting to make compliance a priority, with no heavy lifting for parents.
How does Backup care benefit employers?
• With nowhere else to turn, and the skyrocketing cost of quality childcare squeezing American middle-class families, people are demanding support from their employers. Offering an employer subsidized backup care benefit keeps your company competitive when offering career opportunities to high value potential employees.
• Now that you have reeled in qualified candidates with your amazing benefits package, Enhance Employee Commitment by demonstrating how passionate your company is about supporting working families. This will boost employee loyalty.
• Employees who are not stressed about the care and safety of their children also have a boost in their mental bandwidth and this can increase productivity on the job; employees will also be less hesitant to refuse overtime work when the company is in peak season because they know they have reliable childcare.
• Assisting with childcare for employees allows your company to boost your employee retention, reduce absenteeism and attract top talent. Also note that 62% of American Parents have a hard time finding affordable, high-quality childcare, and 83% of millennials would leave their jobs for one with more family-friendly benefits. -- Source: The Learning Care Group, 2021
• Decrease Workday Loss American companies lose 8+ workdays annually from parents due to care gaps…this includes days where parents may be at risk of missing critical business meetings. A 2019 survey showed 74% of moms and 66% of dads said their workdays have been impacted because childcare fell through at the last minute.
• As a woman led company, it would be remiss of us not to address the historical financial disparity between men and women in the workplace.
• Employer subsidized backup care is a benefit for all parental genders it also helps in bridging the gender gap that leaves women without proper career options.
• Thousands of women leave the workforce each year after delivering their child and 69% say they would’ve continued their career with more help.
• RESEARCH SHOWS THAT IN INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES, SUBSIDIZED CHILDCARE AND EDUCATION HAD THE SINGLE BIGGEST EFFECT ON WOMEN’S UNEMPLOYMENT. ”-NY Times, 2019
• We have already discussed
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.