As Bank of America Retirement Benefits Consultants (RBC), The Manjarrez Group is one of a select group of highly qualified and credentialed Merrill advisors specialized in defined contribution plans who can add value to your plan by:
• Offering access to 3(21) fiduciary services1
• Helping you shape your investment strategies
• Offering thoughtful advice without a proprietary investment requirement
• Providing periodic reporting and helping you understand results and measurements to assist you in managing your plan over time
• Working with you to create a plan that is designed to drive employee engagement and positive participant behavior
• Assisting in the delivery of employee financial wellness programs and education
• Educating employees on connecting their life priorities with their finances to help them pursue what matters most to them
1Fiduciary Advisory Services is an investment advisory program sponsored by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as “MLPF&S” or “Merrill”). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of BofA Corp. MLPF&S. MLPF&S offers a broad range of brokerage, investment advisory and other services. There are important differences between brokerage and investment advisory services, including the type of advice and assistance provided, the fees charged, and the rights and obligations of the parties. It is important to understand the differences, particularly when determining which service or services to select. Please refer to the Fiduciary Advisory Services Brochure for information on the program including a description of the series and related fees.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.