SparkSocial programs provide a sense of community, peer support, social accountability, and shared experiences, making them the perfect alternative – or complement – to individual coaching or other wellbeing programs. Facilitated by one of WellSpark's Nurse Wellness Coaches or Health Coach Educators, participants are encouraged to engage in meaningful conversation, and at the end of every session, commit to taking action.
- Uses WellSpark’s life-dimensional model to unlock biopsychosocial barriers to lasting change
- Includes social accountability, shared experiences, and peer support
- Live, interactive group learning experiences facilitated by a WellSpark coach
- Hybrid of live (virtual or onsite) and on-demand
- Available as pre-developed programs or can be customized