Competency Dictionary - Library
Available from Workitect, Inc.
Thirty-five core, foundational, and leadership competencies by level of proficiency and job role. Low one-time license fee, with no annual renewal fees. In a flexible Word format. Easy to implement & integrate into any HRIS. Customize to your organization.
Create a framework of core competencies that align HR systems and processes to your organization’s strategy, goals, and culture.
Establish a common language that enables all employees to have a greater understanding of the requirements of their jobs, to identify and maximize their strengths, and to enhance their performance against their development needs.
License can include a set of Competency Interview Guides and Competency Development Guides.
Includes a Quick-Start Competency-Modeling Program. Use the competency dictionary to build a competency model now! Follow the process described in this self-instructional program drawn from our Building Competency Models certification workshop.
Here are a few examples of applications you can create:
- Create competency models for your organization,
- Create competency-based job profiles and descriptions,
- Load competencies and development options into your performance management or talent management system,
- Include competencies and definitions in performance reviews,
- Include assessment of competencies in succession planning process