(Click to enlarge image)
Web-based, on-line version of the Competency Development Guide, containing comprehensive employee development and coaching tools with direct links to developmental resources. It provides an efficient and cost-effective way for people to develop and acquire new competencies needed to achieve personal or career goals.
Purchase for $35 (1-time fee)
An intellectual property license enables an organization to customize and use the guides throughout the organization. A Competency Dictionary license is included.
Drawing on the content of the Competency Development Guide (aka Resource Guides for Developing Competencies), the eDeveloper™ contains updated material and additional resources for developing 35 competencies. For each competency, the following information (unique to each competency) is provided.
- A definition and the specific behaviors of a person demonstrating the competency
- Importance of the competency
- General consideration in developing the competency
- Practicing the competency
- Obtaining feedback
- Learning from experts
- Coaching suggestions for managers
- Sample development goals
- Developmental resources
- Self-study courses
- External courses and workshops
- Other learning resources