About Council for Global Immigration
The Council for Global Immigration provides a range of benefits for HR and immigration professionals responsible for coordinating employment-based immigration functions for their organizations. Benefits available for organizations that are members of the Council include:
- Timely and relevant analysis of immigration news and what is happening in the United States and around the world.
- Advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill and as liaison to federal agencies on immigration-related issues, including congressional advocacy days and personalized government relations support.
- Access to the Councilrs's in-house team of immigration specialists, who can share expertise and connect you with peers and resources to provide you with exclusive networking opportunities.
- Free or discounted professional development, tailored to individuals with varying levels of experience.
- Benchmarking resources that reveal how peers coordinate their immigration functions.