Available from Who's Where
You can rest easy knowing all regulations and tracking rules associated with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) are built into our system — taking the worry and the complexity out of ACA reporting. Measurement periods, safe harbor rules, service breaks and special leaves, change in status, variable-hour positions, employees working in multiple locations and other employment situations create a complicated and often confusing process that Who’s Where simplifies in THREE STEPS.
Using your payroll and benefits enrollment data, our system:
1. Handles all calculations using the “look-back” and monthly measurement methods for new and ongoing employees
2. Populates the 1095-C form with the correct codes (48 possible valid combinations for Lines 14 and 16, alone)
3. Validates all data before formatting into an IRS-specified format
4. Enables one-click 1094 e-filing
5. Tracks form reporting status and dates for easy documentation at the employee, location and organizational level