Employee Benefits Administration & Compliance
Available from Axcet HR Solutions
Employee benefit plan administration is no small job – especially for time-strapped small and mid-sized companies that often lack robust HR departments. Even if they are fully staffed, the task requires specialized expertise.
Without it, business owners could face legal non-compliance penalties and disgruntled employees frustrated by an ineffectual system.
Managing an employee benefits program generates an extensive, ongoing to-do list:
- Researching, evaluating and choosing a health insurance plan
- Annually reviewing options
- Effectively communicating benefit plan details to employees
- Enrolling employees
- Collecting premiums and getting them to the provider
- Paying claims and other bills
- Complying with applicable state and federal laws
- Handling changes in employees’ status, such as marriage or divorce, a spouse’s death, a child’s birth or a change in residence.
It’s a lot, to say the least – unless you utilize employee benefit plan services from certified professional employer organization (CPEO) Axcet HR Solutions. Axcet makes benefit plan administration turnkey by checking off all the action items listed above – and more.
Certified Axcet HR professionals:
- Consult with you to select plans that meet your needs
- Help you determine your plan contributions
- Ensure plans are competitive and customizable
- Efficiently and effectively manage all aspects of a benefits program on your behalf
- Deliver unmatched administrative expertise
- Provide easy online enrollment for employees
With Axcet, employee benefits in Kansas City are exponentially more manageable and advantageous for small and medium-sized firms.