Harassment Prevention Training webinar
Available from Fair Measures, Inc.
Harassment is not only illegal, it also impacts productivity and employee morale. Since the law sets only a bare minimum for acceptable behavior, this program integrates workplace policies and procedures prohibiting harassment, discrimination, retaliation and abusive conduct. We bring in your organization’s values, to go beyond compliance and reinforce the process of creating a respect filled workplace. Taught by our attorney-trainers, who are skilled facilitators with years of experience both in the classroom and courtroom, this world-class webinar involves participants in fun and engaging ways so they can effectively apply these concepts immediately to avoid employee complaints and costly lawsuits. This webinar is designed for a national audience and is compliant with CA, CT, DE, ME and NY harassment laws.
Who Should Attend: all employees
Participants will learn:
- The causes of harassment, discrimination, retaliation and workplace bullying
- The legal definition of harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- Your organization’s policies and procedures
- How to apply the law and policy to specific case examples
- The manager’s duty to prevent harassment and abusive conduct
- How to address unconscious bias and microaggressions
- The manager’s duty upon receiving a complaint
- Organizational and legal procedures for complaint handling
- Remedies available to victims
- Guidelines for creating a workplace free of harassment, discrimination and abusive conduct