One-on-One Sensitivity Training
Available from Fair Measures, Inc.
Meeting content includes:
- The causes of harassment, discrimination, retaliation and workplace bullying
- Why most disrespectful behavior is unintentional
- The legal definition of harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- Discussion of “welcome” vs. “unwelcome” attention
- How to apply the definition to examples including the specific accusation
- Management’s duty to prevent harassment
- Review of company policies and procedures
- Legal requirements to institute discipline
- Guidelines for future conduct
Format: One-on-one. This program is updated annually and includes your organization’s policies and procedures, case studies and extensive Q & A. Our instructors are seasoned attorneys, experienced trainers, and skilled facilitators. This program has been successful in reducing hostility in people accused of harassment and discrimination, increasing their understanding of the legal parameters in which the company must act, and obtaining their buy-in to the process. Our clients report that participants are grateful to them for providing this service.
Length: 3 hours