(Click to enlarge image)
What is global pay data reporting?
Equal pay for all employees is a growing concern around the world, and many countries are now mandating organizations to report on their employee pay data. This means that organizations with a global workforce must navigate a complex web of reporting requirements and deadlines across different jurisdictions.
Know what you file before you file
Stay ahead of global pay data reporting requirements with analytics that give you greater visibility and insight into your employee pay data. Our proactive equal pay risk assessment can identify potential pay discrimination, differences in overtime participation, and discrepancies in job category representations to make you aware of potential issues before you file.
Equal Pay Risk Assessment
Gain insight into any potential pay equity issues before filing your global pay data reports with a comprehensive analysis by year, protected class, location, and job category, including:
- Comprehensive pay gap analysis
- Pay gap significance test
- Wage distribution analysis
- Highest gender/race/ethnicity wage combinations
- Overall financial exposure
- Expert results interpretation
- Expert guidance for including remarks in your submission
- Expert remediation strategy recommendations