About International Facility Management Association
- Founded in 1980, we are the world's largest and most widely recognized association for facility management professionals, supporting over 20,000 members in more than 100 countries.
As a member organization, we are deeply committed to helping our members thrive. These are the values of the association, staff and stakeholders, and guide us in everything we do.
1. We believe in the benefit of global diversity, inclusion and social equity.
2. We recognize that sustainability, resilience and responsible stewardship of the environment is paramount.
3. We commit to open, honest, transparent and interactive communications.
4. We strive for excellence and growth through innovation, leadership and sharing of knowledge.