About The Ratay Group at Morgan Stanley
- The Ratay Group has 70 years of combined experience in the financial service industry with its primary focus being corporate retirement plans. The group currently manages over 800 million dollars in retirement plan assets and has worked with small and mid-size plans as well as Fortune 500 companies. The Ratay Group was named as one of five finalists for PlanSponsor Magazine's Retirement Plan Adviser Team of the Year for 2011 and 2015. They have also been named by PlanSponsor Magazine as one of the Top 100 "Retirement Plan Adviser Teams of the Year" in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014.
The Ratay Group understands that retirement plans can be complicated and that it takes a dedicated team to design a plan, educate the employees and comply with fiduciary responsibilities. Working together, The Ratay Group can help build a retirement program that will include a flexible plan design, high-quality investment options and comprehensive state-of-the-art plan management.
Benefits of working with The Ratay Group:
• Retirement Plan Expertise
• Plan Design Consulting
• Customized Provider Search Capabilities
• Investment Policy Statement Implementation and Review
• Investment Selection and Monitoring
• Retirement Plan Provider Leverage/Accessibility
• 3(21), 3(38) Fiduciary Support
• Enrollment and Education Meeting Support
• On-going Proprietary Service Model
• Personal Participant Financial Planning