(Click to enlarge image)
Our highly qualified Selection & Assessment Team is here to help. They will work with your organization to conduct an evaluation across your organization or designated scope. We can provide employee selection and equal employment consulting as well as employment testing, job analysis, validation strategies, and quantitative methods in the equal employment context. We have experience conducting large scale adverse impact analyses of selection processes, developing and validating selection procedures, and training clients on a variety of employee selection issues.
Selection Procedure Development & Validation Research
DCI will work with you to customize a scope that meets the needs of your organization.
Scope could include:
• Evaluating your organization’s selection procedures to determine your potential for adverse impact
• Provide an objective review of content and job-relatedness evidence to make sure you’re measuring what you should be measuring
• Conduct formal validation research of your selection procedures to help you see how effective and legally-defensible your employment decisions are.
Job Analysis Research
Our customizable consulting services will help you make essential employment decisions, from hiring and training to assessing and promoting.
Accomplish organizational goals including:
• Redesigning jobs
• Setting compensation
• Identifying Skill gaps and training needs
• Updating job descriptions
• Developing and validating selection procedures or policies